Efficiency First® Solution Certification participants adopt the Efficiency First® Framework, a disciplined, best practice-driven approach to managing fixed and mobile telecom environments, and integrate best practices into their technology and services.
The Efficiency First® Solution Certification provides credibility, serves as an outward symbol of a vendor’s commitment to providing superior solutions and enables industry leaders to differentiate themselves from the competition.
During the first step in the Efficiency First® Vendor Solution Certification Program, AOTMP Certified Solution Experts complete a comprehensive review of your technology and services.
The Diagnostic compares your technology and services to the Efficiency First® Framework and the industry.
The resulting expert perspectives provided by AOTMP will aid you in effectively leveraging your solution’s strengths and shoring-up any performance gaps.
- A capabilities assessment and gap analysis is performed against the Efficiency First® Framework to determine eligibility for individual activity certifications
- A SWOT Analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) is conducted against market excellence and your competitors
- A roadmap for improvement prioritized by level of effort, ROI, cost and impact is delivered
Utilize the roadmap for improvement, delivered as part of the Diagnostic to further align your technology and services with the Efficiency First® Framework. AOTMP is available to support suppliers during the Efficiency First® Alignment using AOTMP Experts and Engine solutions designed to meet specific alignment needs.
During the third stage, AOTMP Efficiency First® Examiners will measure alignment of the candidate's solution activities against the Efficiency First® Framework. AOTMP Efficiency First® Examiners will conduct performance interviews with candidate's clients as well as score each eligible activity and provide a written performance report.
Activity Certification Scores are Comprised of 3 Elements:
- Capabilities (400 points): includes technology and professional services
- Performance (300 points): includes SLA compliance across installed client base
- Customer Experience (300 points): includes qualitative and quantitative responses from a minimum of 10 customers
Certifications may be earned for one, multiple or all of the Efficiency First® activities (14 fixed / 16 wireless) based on solution capabilities. Efficiency First® Certified Vendors must renew certifications every two years for each individual activity to ensure the required level of performance has been maintained.
900+ points for each eligible activity is required to attain certification credentials.
Complete the form to learn more about the Efficiency First® Vendor Solution Certifications.